Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Question & Answer

Where is She ? by Santosh Acharya


In between you and this big mysterious world, I was searching real you
To remove all my confusions and dilemma, and to conquer a lovely kingdom
Where love would guide us and romance will bind us, you and me, we just two
In life, we’ll then add flavours of love, with absolute honesty and inner wisdom


I searched you in the drops of rain, but you swept me away as a powerful flood
I chased you with the sun’s rays, but you softened, melted and made me empty
Call me mad, call me crazy, but baby, truth remains truth, are you in my blood
Why do fears rule you even after my commitment reassure you the security


I asked Bryan Adams, “I love her but lost her” he said, “sing my song –Everything I do”
My quest in Shakespearean sonnet says, “My mistress’ eyes are nothing like the sun”
Gardens cried as you ran away, bloom in me my Lotus, I’ll be your mud
My love is pure, my love is progressive, it’s not raw, feel deeply its maturity


Hide and Seek, play not with me, I love you a lot, trust my vows, trust my swear
I asked everyone, “where is she”? In their confusion, my heart said, “She is everywhere.”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your poems and I love Nepal. I went there to visit once and it was amazing.

Santosh Acharya said...

Thank you Susannah, appreciate your compliment and glad to know that you had good time Nepal.

karen said...

Beautuful. Just beautiful.