Thursday, June 7, 2012

Coffee Perception


The Winter Coffee &The Summer Girl by Santosh Acharya

The day when the nature was something unbelievable
With absolute madness, the wind was attacking with its power
The sea was roaring, no idea whether it was her melody or aggression
The sound of shaking trees, busy playing the music of absolute winter
Like a lizard, the nature changing its colour, the situation super critical


Undoubtedly he concluded, it was the beauty of the real winter  
With Jacket, sweater, cigarettes and umbrella, people in the quest of warmth
Hungry belly and caffeine thirst, pushed him to a little coffee shop
Friendly barista, creamy coffee, he was challenging the winter’s cold
Hi and hello from another side, his hand was already in someone’s hold


He thought he was day dreaming, but the coffee made him awake
With deep, appealing eyes, at once, a unique summer girl asked him
You are enjoying your coffee I see, what about your banana cake
He replied
Yum cake and super coffee but more delicious is your coffee company


She asked him again, he replied her then, he asked her again, and she replied him then
When they exchanged loads of compliments, who knows what they were thinking
Meaningful chat obvious it was, somewhere together they were sinking
Why and how they know better, but I like the way how they talked
His cup was empty, his belly was full, he thought, wow! The girl is cool.


2 comments:

Humza said...

yo bro its me humza

you know what, I had opened my email account after dayys yeah and i had this msg blooping that i have a comment on wikinut page

quickly signed into wiki after scrolling down two other comments the third comment I just wanted to get over quickly and log out but boye it was you so how could I log out without leaving u a msg

IMPOSSIBLE

so here i am, boye believe u me I missed u, u had bee absent for decades and u therefore owe me a penalty or fine for un informed leave

wha u upto these days??

reply on my email yeah or wikinut

see ya waitin to hear from ya

my MILLION DOLLAR smaile MASHALLAH :)

Anonymous said...

So romantic, yet so real! Love it!
Irena