Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Gain or Loss

THE TRUTH by Santosh Acharya


She said, "Dear, if we really love each other distance doesn't matter"
I said, "You're right dear but paths and situations may not be soft as butter"
Hasty commitment I can't make but I haven't closed my heart's shutter


Time said, "you both keep quiet, I'm powerful and you just flow with me"
Now, no one to party, no one to date, but my heart is full of love and compassion
Happiness and frustration I deal with both, keeping you in my soul the world I see


In blinks of eyes and beats of heart, you dwell everywhere really in me
No tears in tragedy, no cheers in victory, now I find myself completely empty
In the excuse of love, I couldn't dare to imprison you, the bird of magic, always you're free


In the heaven of materialistic perception, I couldn't find you, everywhere the lonely city
Sometimes my decision satires me, yet I'm happy for you, no matter my life is a kind of pity
Each night I sleep, praying-you could rise every morning like a bright sun and shine
So that I can see you everyday, no matter wherever I am, dear,  you're the god's divine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

“You both keep quiet, I'm powerful and you just flow with me” – love it! Is this an autobiographical poem?