Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Feeling from the Heart

I COULDN'T FIND MY HEART by Santosh Acharya


Chitwan,my destination where I found everything but not my soul

Neither in museum nor in resort, either in Jungle or in the park

Am I successful? I got refreshment but not my real goal

I walked and ran but couldn't listen her melody, only the dog's bark

Together with the sunshine, I rose with the golden hope

From dawn to dusk, I wandered everywhere, but I was still alone

For having everyone but not her in the local Thamel shop

Still, other could see sun in my face, but in reality, baby, I had no fun

Pizza, Muesli, and Pancakes were proposing me, still, I couldn't find her role

How could I lead the way baby, if the day becomes completely dark

Couples were flying in the disco songs, but I still had gloomy tone

So dear, I could find you only in the cigar and its smoky rope

My body was there, not my mind, everywhere was greenery but I could see only desert

I don't know what I got and what I lost, but I still realise,I really couldn't find my heart.

(Note: "Chitwan" is one of the most popular travelling destinations here in Nepal)

2 comments:

Yurgan said...

Hi Santosh, we can never find our heart in others. If we know our heart inside of ourselves, then sharing it is the greatest thing to do. Don't waste yourself in endless search, start finding yourself inside. You are rich inside, be glad about that. Loving remembrance, Yurgan

Anonymous said...

We cannot be complete without the other... Even though we can find our inner truth, we ough this to those people who without knowing they were part of our own discovering... Even if we coul find entire peace within us, still the one we deeply love will always be part of our growth into this world and we cannot be without our soulmate if it is possible to live without, then what would be the meaning of this life, what else would we have to learn, from which love would we experience ? I would really feel peaceful but bored without his only smile and presence... I would feel like not alive, wandering in this world...
Our partner will always remain part of our heart, like a beat of the heart makes us breath...
your friend Jyoti