Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dive 2 Feel

I AM STILL NOT PERFECT by Santosh Acharya

Like a learner, today, I've realised I'm still not perfect

For knowing everything and for knowing nothing

Image from the World mirror reflects my identity, am I a lion or an insect?

Many things to be learnt, I accept it as a learning being

Everyone sees the surface, but the depth by less

Like the rays of sunlight, one can be colorful, but not seen by all

It could be the best if I could be transparent, by my heart and by my face

I still wish to learn, what could make me rise and what could make me fall

If discipline is everywhere, should I move towards right or should I move towards left

If joys and sorrows are there,which song should I sing

if nothing is to be taken at last. what is life and what is it's base

Universally if one is alone, in ups and downs, whom shall I call

More you think, More it becomes tougher, is life really a miracle

If life is a natural exam, obviously let's accept success and failure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfection doesn`t exist... it is an illusion made by our beautiful society, brain and ego....
Even if we little bit see some kind of perfection, still, we won`t be satisfied with it... we will always want more than this, trying to reach more higher than heaven itself, but still no satisfaction... life is the highest school, we never have left the circle of school as we could imagine since our graduation... it goes on... we will learn and teach many things at the same, accepting to be taugh and to be teacher... being teacher one time and being disciple is the reality...
Trying to find what we are made of, can drive you crazy somehow...
Let flow the wave of the life, trying not to keep too much questions in me...keep it up...

your friend Jyoti

Anonymous said...

Perfection is also in the eyes of the beholder, depending on how we view perfection.. those who humble themselves with the simplicity of life may see perfection sooner than others... explore the world Santosh, learn and take in what is necessary to fulfill your dreams, and when you discover the fullness of life, when you have learned enough and taken all the steps you need to establish your dreams then your life will FEEL perfect.... Your next step would be improvement, helping others that are not in your shoes :)

Anonymous said...

I think knowing everything would be quite boring... Joy of being a human being is in constant learning, exploring and research, that is what our lives make more interesting! You are not perfect, so what? :)
Irena