Monday, February 25, 2008

Love 2 Love

OPTIONLESS LOVE by Santosh Acharya

Who will feel my love in the days to come

If it is originated from the bottom of my heart

Though Yet, only my heart knows, not by all, not by some

Who thinks what about me, Am I a desert?

If I could search a little place in your mind

Either with my Poetry or with my Letter

You and the World to come would say, "This guy is blind."

Should I still love you or die my beloved, What'll be better?

If the World makes me lonely, I should born my feeling

You won't be affected dear, but I'll die

If the pain can't be endured, no meaning of healing

If sacrifice is to gain, I accept, I won't lie

If you say life is to live, what should be done?

If true love is discarded, what's the next option?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You’re a dreamer, dear Santosh! Enjoy reading your romantic words, even it is full of some sadness... And, please, don’t die! The world is waiting for you! :)))
Irena